Edward is a command line tool for managing local instances of microservices.
Edward will build and launch groups of services in your development environment
with just a single call to
edward start. No more long rows of Terminal tabs!
Services run in the background, and you can follow the logs for a single service
as and when you need with
Need to rebuild? Just run
edward restart, or set up a watch on the source folder.
When you’re all done for the day, just run
- Group services with a single alias
- Prompt for a password when sudo is required
- Auto-generate service configuration for:
- Watch directories for automatic rebuild
- “Warm up” services by sending an HTTP request