Yext Engineering is tackling big challenges in its mission to get the right local data in front of consumers wherever they are. Our department is composed of 50 talented programmers that think big, learn fast, and get stuff done.
We develop a full range of software, from sophisticated business applications to iOS & Android SDKs to big data analysis systems on AWS. The one thing they all have in common is a relentless focus on the customer.
To accomplish this, we use the following stack:
- Front-end technologies: JS/HTML, SASS/Compass, Soy templates, Closure compiler / Plovr
- Data: MySQL, Memcached, Protocol buffers, Redshift, Hive, MapReduce
- Infrastructure: nginx, HAProxy, RabbitMQ, Graphite, Statsd, Sentry, AppDynamics
- Frameworks: Play! Framework, Selenium, jmh, JUnit
- Development tools: git, Eclipse, Sublime, emacs, vi, Jenkins, Rietveld
- … plus home-grown tools for RPC, Message passing, datacenter deployment/job management/package storage, building our code, and more
Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any topics you'd like to hear about!